Todd & Weld LLP provides an excellent opportunity for talented professionals to work on challenging cases in a collegial atmosphere. Todd & Weld LLP offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package. The firm is an equal opportunity employer.
Associate applicants should submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paralegal applicants and support staff applicants should submit resumes to: email@example.com
COMMERCIAL LITIGATION ASSOCIATE
Todd & Weld LLP seeks an associate with approximately 4-5 years of experience in complex commercial litigation. Candidates must have excellent writing, research, and interpersonal skills; outstanding academic credentials; and experience practicing in Massachusetts state and federal courts. Candidates should desire to develop an active trial practice and be eager to take responsibility for a varied caseload with significant client contact. Must be admitted to practice in Massachusetts.
Todd & Weld values collegiality and diversity within our firm and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and writing sample via email to Shira Diner, Director of Associate Development & Recruitment, Todd & Weld LLP, firstname.lastname@example.org.
OFFICE SERVICES ASSISTANT
Todd & Weld is seeking a highly motivated team player with excellent communication and organizational skills, and who takes pride in ensuring client and attorney satisfaction. Will be responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in a professional office setting.
- Supporting administrator, attorneys and staff with scanning, photocopying, etc.
- Maintaining record keeping system to maximize efficiency and access to all files
- Inventoring and maintaining onsite records regularly for transition to offsite storage
- Maintaining database of all offsite and onsite storage records
- Maintaining a professional and organized environment in conference rooms and mail/copy rooms
- Inventoring and ordering general firm supplies
- Setting up conference rooms for internal and client meetings
- Covering reception
- Prioritizing assignments with minimal direction
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Knowledge of MS Office software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and workflows
- Knowledge of Copy Center hardware (multifunctional printers/scanners) and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrates close attention to detail, punctuality, initiative, and self-motivation
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Moderate physical effort and ability to lift 25 pounds
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Associate degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years in copy/mail center or professional office environment
- Experience working with legal professionals or in a law firm is preferred
* Qualified candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com