Todd & Weld LLP provides an excellent opportunity for talented professionals to work on challenging cases in a collegial atmosphere. Todd & Weld LLP offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package. The firm is an equal opportunity employer.
Associate applicants should submit resumes to: email@example.com
Paralegal applicants and support staff applicants should submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Litigation Paralegal Specialist
Todd & Weld LLP is seeking a highly talented Litigation Paralegal Specialist. The ideal candidate will serve as part of the technology committee, manage the firm's eDiscovery strategies, and oversee the caseload of the paralegal team. The Litigation Paralegal specialist will work closely with attorneys and clients, while performing a range of substantive case and client matter related duties.
Minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of eDiscovery and other litigation technology platforms
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and exercise judgment for resolution
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of the litigation life cycle
- Thorough understanding of federal and local filing procedures (electronic and hard copy)
- Ability to maintain large volumes of documents and data utilizing databases and spreadsheets
- Ability to locate and research information applicable to a particular matter, person, regulation, and/or transaction through online research, document review, and due diligence
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years' experience as a litigation paralegal and/or alternate position involving eDiscovery and litigation.