Eleven Todd & Weld Attorneys Named to Section Councils and Committees of the Massachusetts Bar Association
Eleven Todd & Weld attorneys have been named to serve on various Section Councils and Committees of the Massachusetts Bar Association, beginning Sept. 1.
Section Councils are responsible for much of the association's activity throughout the year under the leadership of officers.
Todd & Weld attorneys serving on the 2016-17 MBA Section Councils are:
- Eric Asquith (Civil Litigation)
- Nicholas Carter (Access to Justice)
- Carole Cooke (Labor & Employment)
- Maria Davis (Business Law)
- Michael DiStefano (Criminal Justice)
- Corrina Hale (Complex Commercial Litigation)
- Richard Novitch (Family Law)
Committees are appointed by the MBA president to examine specific areas of importance to the organization. Serving on the 2016-17 Committees are:
- Suzanne Elovecky (Professional Ethics)
- Stesha Emmanuel (Professional Ethics)
- Hillary Lehmann (Education)
- J. Owen Todd (Leadership Academy Steering Committee)